Law Firm Practice Management is a blog created by Kirk Stange to discuss business, marketing and other issues related to law practice management. It is hoped that this blog can be an interactive place where individuals can discuss their own practice management challenges.
Kirk Stange, Esq. is a Founding Partner of Stange Law Firm, PC. Stange Law Firm, PC is a family law firm with multiple office locations in Missouri, Illinois and Kansas in St. Louis, Kansas City, Columbia, Springfield, Wichita and beyond.
Mr. Stange holds law licenses in Missouri, Illinois, Kansas and the United States District Court for the Eastern District of Missouri. He has a Juris Doctorate from the University of Missouri-Columbia in 2000.
Mr. Stange is on the FindLaw Innovation Board due to his knowledge of law firm marketing. Mr. Stange has also spoken for the Missouri Bar on “How to Build and Manage Success.” Mr. Stange has also spoken on technology issues for the Missouri Bar.
Mr. Stange is a speaker at CLE seminars, locally and nationally, through various organizations. He has lectured on divorce and family law topics frequently through National Business Institute and the Missouri Bar. In 2014, Mr. Stange spoke at Eighth Circuit Judicial Conference in Omaha, Nebraska. Mr. Stange has also been engaged to speak for organizations such as the Bar Association of Metropolitan St. Louis, MyLawCle, Half Moon Education, the Institute for Paralegal Education and Strafford Publications. Further, Mr. Stange was part of the 2016 and 2017 Emory University School of Law Kessler-Eidson Program for Trial Techniques where he will be serving as faculty in the role of a trial skills instructor.In 2017,
Mr. Stange was recognized by the Missouri Bar for his substantial contributions to the continuing legal education of Missouri’s attorneys: “Stange has served as a recurrent speaker for MoBarCLE’s Annual Law Update. He has also presented at the Annual Family Law Conference, CLE by the Sea, Family Law Essentials, and How to Build and Manage Firm Success seminars … For all of his service on behalf of the legal community, please join The Missouri Bar in thanking Kirk C. Stange!”
Mr. Stange was on the list of the “Top Ranked U.S. Executives” in 2014 by the National Council of American Executives. Of the hundreds of thousands of professionals evaluated, only a select group (10%) receives this distinction. The award only goes to successful individuals who have demonstrated professional excellence with multiple mentions from trade groups, peers, clients, and the press.
The firm started by Kirk Stange and his wife, Paola, Stange Law Firm, PC has been named a Law Firm 500 Award Honoree, ranking as one of the fastest growing law firms in America. To make the Law Firm 500 Honoree list, the firm is evaluated and ranked in order, based on gross revenues of the previous three years. Stange Law Firm, PC was also named to “Business Elite 2016” by Acquisition International Global.
Mr. Stange authored a chapter in a book through Thomson Reuters (Aspatore Publishing) in 2012 titled: Strategies for Military Family Law: Leading Lawyers on Navigating Family Law in the Armed Forces (Inside the Minds). Mr. Stange authorized a full-length book through Thomson Reuters (Aspatore Publishing) in 2014 titled Prenuptial Agreements Line by Line. Lastly, in 2015, Kirk Stange authored a chapter in the book entitled Strategies for Family Law in Illinois: Leading Lawyers on Navigating Alternative Dispute Resolution, Negotiating Alimony and Child Support and Managing Client Expectations, published through Thomson Reuters (Aspatore Publishing) in 2015.
Mr. Stange has received many awards for family law (among others):
- Mr. Stange has been selected to the list of Super Lawyers for Family Law through Missouri and Kansas Super Lawyers magazine in 2015 to Present. Each year, no more 5 percent of lawyers in the state receive this honor.
- Mr. Stange has been selected to the list of Super Lawyer Rising Stars through Missouri and Kansas Super Lawyers Magazine in 2013 and 2014. Each year, no more than 2.5 percent of lawyers in the state receive this honor.
- Mr. Stange was selected by the National Academy of Family Law Attorneys (NAFLA) in 2014 to Present as a Top 10 Attorney for Missouri Family Law. Membership in the NAFLA comprises less than 1 percent of attorneys nationwide.
- Mr. Stange was selected by The National Trial Lawyers in 2014 to Present to the Top 100 Trial Lawyers. Membership is extended solely to the select few of the most qualified attorneys from each state who exemplify superior qualifications of leadership, reputation, influence and stature.
- Mr. Stange was selected to the list of the Top 100 Family Lawyers in Missouri by the American Society of Legal Advocates from 2015 to Present. Mr. Stange was previously selected by the American Society of Legal Advocates (ASLA) to the list of the Top 40 Lawyers Under 40 for Missouri Family Law for 2014. Membership in the ASLA comprises less than 1.5 percent of attorneys nationwide.
- Mr. Stange was Lead Counsel Rated for Divorce/Family Law in 2014 to Present, which is a quality assurance tool established in 1997. Attorneys are eligible to be Lead Counsel Rated after demonstrating significant experience, peer endorsements and a clean discipline history.
- Mr. Stange was selected by the American Institute of Family Law Attorneys in 2014 to Present as a “10 Best” Family Law Attorney in Missouri for Client Satisfaction.
- Mr. Stange maintains a 10.0/10.0 Superb Rating from AVVO.
- Mr. Stange was accepted by the National Academy of Jurisprudence as a Premier 100 Trial Attorneys for Missouri, 2015 to Present.
- Mr. Stange was recognized by the National Advocates as one of the Top 100 Lawyers in the practice area of Matrimonial and Family Law, 2015 to Present.
More information about Mr. Stange and Stange Law Firm, PC can be found at http://www.stangelawfirm.com, by e-mailing firstname.lastname@example.org or by calling 1-855-805-0595. You can also send any comments or feedbacks out this blog going to the contact us page.